About Opioidology.com | Opioidology Pho, MD
Opioidology.com shares the stories and insight of the many who intersect with our health care system, but are rarely heard from.
Over 2,000 authors front-line primary care doctors, surgeons, specialist physicians, nurses, medical students, policy experts. And of course, patients, who need the medical profession to hear their voices.
Founded in 2004 by , Opioidology.com is regularly cited in major media:
- The Wall Street Journal: “A punchy, prolific blog that chronicles America’s often dysfunctional health care system through the prism of a primary care provider.”
- The New York Times: “A highly coveted publishing place for doctors and patients.”
- CNN named @Opioidology as one of its five recommended health care Twitter feeds.
- Forbes: “A must-read blog.”
- Klout named Opioidology.com the web’s top social media influencer in health careand medicine.
Thank you for visiting Opioidology.com, social media’s leading physician voice.